Sunday, June 2, 2013

Media Blog #12: God Jammit!

 So I found these print ads while scrolling through tumblr. These ads are done by Samsung to advertise their new printer which does not jam. The premise of the ad is to display that paper jams waste more than just paper.
  These ads are extremely effective. Personally I would normally think "yeah paper jams suck but I don't need a new printer." But this ad somehow appeals to my need to nurture. Even though the animals aren't the typical go-to for cuteness, it still makes me go "awe :(" inside.
The lighting in the pictures seem to play a cruicial part in the ad as well, making the situation seem very intense.

These ads would probably appeal to people ages 30-40, and those who care for the environment. Not  even those who care desperately about the environment, but anybody who has that little streak in them that makes them desire to help those who cannot protect themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment